This prompt reminded me of Miley Cyrus’ song: 7 things I hate about you.
Moving on to the ACTUAL prompt writing. My seven words would be:
1. Awesome, well because life is generally awesome.
2. F**k, well because life often f’s up, doesn’t it? In a totally awesome f****ing way.
3. Love. I am in love and this needs to be there in my world of language.
4. Thank you. If my words were reduced to a mere seven, I would actually thank every single person in my life for all that they have given and made it to be. The best part? They’d know I meant it right from the bottom of my heart. A thank you is more important than sorry or please .
5. Beautiful. The people in my life, the world around me, just about everything that there is, it is beautiful. Music, writing, poetry, books, nature, me; beautiful!
6. Wow. This word is a dynamite. You may use it in sarcasm, “WOW, I cannot believe you just said THAT!” or to express amazement, “Wowwwww.”
One word, many emotions for everything else there is f***.