I just got the Liebster, I just got the LIEBSTER.
Its my first and damn right I am thrilled! Thank you so very much Christina for making me your lucky eleventh! You made my day.
In order to formally accept this award, the nominee must do several things
1. Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated them.
2. Answer ten questions given to me by girlyChristina
3. Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
4. Create ten questions for my nominees to answer.
5. Notify my nominees.
You may copy and paste the award on your blog!
Christina’s questions were:
1. If you won the lottery today, would you take the lump sum or get it evenly disbursed to
you over the next 50 years?
Well, trying to be mature about this I’d say evenly distribute the amount over the next fifty years if it is more than a million otherwise bring it on baby; it is time to SHOP.
2. What is the next concert you want to go to?
Never been to any concert. Yes, please don’t look that shocked. I’d like my first to be a Maroon 5 or Matchbox 20 or Train concert. The tickets would obviously be purchased from the lottery moolah.
3, Disneyworld or Universal Studios??
4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Billowy and flowing tops in pastel shades with a pair of jeans is the only clothing I know.
5. What is your favorite accessory?
A watch on my left wrist.
6. Write the first phrase or word that comes to mind.
Is “ummmm” acceptable? No? Then “damn”.
7. Where would you live if you landed your dream job?
Right here, in Delhi. Maybe in a posh locality. I’d be travelling a lot since it is my “dream job”.
8. Favorite cosmetic brand? Drugstore and Luxe!
I don’t really use any cosmetics. A Maybelline lip-balm and a Jovan Musk perfume is the only cosmetic item on my dresser.
9. What are three beauty items you would love to try? Perfume?
Oo. I’d like to try : 1. Mascara. The long eye lashes, smoky sexy look is something I want to try.
2. Eye liner. I can never get those lines right. I want to be able to.
3. Colored lenses, especially grey.
10. What phrase do you overuse in everyday life?
Okay. Now the blogs I read are phenomenal. Really. These men and women and in some cases a trio are blog-masters. I want to nominate them to let them formally know that they are amazing and a source of inspiration for a new and inexperienced blogger like me. I’am also going to nominate a few new bloggers whose work always makes me want to read the whole of it and compels me to Like it too.
And the nominations are:
1. This man is just amazing.
2. She plans on posting 365 days and she makes these posts so deliciously descriptive.
3. Editor at Yeah Write, this woman is too darn amazing for her own good.
4. Afterparty, this is one blogger who is absolutely fantastic!
5. In the words of a writer, this young man is cool.
6. We connected through love for Nada Surf.
7. The woman I miss when she goes off for too long.
8. This is one of my favorite blogs, straight from the heart.
9. Witty, sarcastic and immensely readable. Not screwed up at all.
10. She kicks ass at writing.
11. Cool, awesome and funny at the same time. This is a blog that I always click on the moment it pops in my Reader.
Congratulations, I think you are amazing and I LOVE your blogs.
My ten questions to you are:
1. Why did you start blogging and did you change tracks?
2. Who is your favorite superhero?
3. What’s your favorite book?