I am addicted.
I have an exam tomorrow and all I have done today is:
1. Charge Laptop
2. Switch on Wi-Fi
3. Switch on laptop
4. WordPress, Gmail, Google all open in different tabs.
5. Read, write, browse, follow, comment, stalk, laugh, get shocked.
6. Check stats like a child at the candy store.
7. Thank every single person who finds what i write readable while jumping up and down excitedly.
8. Thank some more.
9. Red light blinking, low battery.
10. Re-charge laptop. Three hours have gone by? Oh damn.
11. Realize have an exam tomorrow. Who cares?
12. Mild panic attack makes me glance through book.
13. Aha! Laptop fully charged. BLOG more.
My parents think I am researching and studying. Bless them.
As mentioned earlier, I am learning to drive. Well, not hiding behind the garb of modesty, I drive reasonably well now! Drove tonight. Bought the daily dose of ice-cream for everyone at home. Reversing the car puts my mind out of gear. I become bat blind. So much practice needed in that department. These night-time ice-creams foil all my plans of trying to become fitter. I am a lazy, internet addicted, sweet toothed girl. Yes, there is no hope for me.
Also, the blog needs another entry in the Opinions category. Writing for challenges is too much fun.
Tried the Insert More tag in this post. It is supposed to “reel the reader in”.
I hope i did.
Current song obsession is – Have faith in me by A Day To Remember.
Check it out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WMmCtkhWi0
Pretty sure this is how I looked today.